Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

Digital tech

My issue is homeless it is social issue I have chosen homeless because it is very big problem around the
world that is why I chose homeless.In my game your friend has no home because he is to scared to go back to his home he wants to move out but he has no money to buy house



I making game it is about when your friend is homeless you have to collect coins but have to do challenging to get coins. So you can help your friend buy a house every challenge you do you get 1 coin but if it was hard challenge you get 2 coins.

Next time I might chose app lab and it will be about answer questing if you get it wrong have to try it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about