Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Pe



How lesson went okay because some people wouldn't listen and they keep talking not following the rules that we planed.The drill wasn't  good they wouldn't listen but later they did.

They game was okay because some people were dancing not wearing there bibs probably put on there head.I think our game was because some of the players really like playing soccer I think some enjoyed the game.


Next time I would like to have a teacher with us because people weren't listen to us or just talking while they were playing the game.I learnt that more rules about soccer so that was good I learn that when you have a tie game you shoot.The other team will try not let them score.I like PE because we have played all different games that I haven't played at all and learn the rules to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about