Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Letter to Alischa Ofa

  Today we had to write letter to someone that is special to you we watch a video about some writing a letter I chose to write to my mum and dad he is the letter





Dear Alischa & Ofa 


Thank you for being there for mum, helping with my work making me school lunches. And making the best dinner. For taking me out for a drive or going somewhere else, thanks for everything that you bought for me, I am so grateful. You are the best greatest mum and the best cook.Your are also funny and silly sometimes.


Thank you dad for making the best breakfast, buying rugby tops and taking me out to the rugby, I love going to rugby games. It is so funny when we watch games because you yell at the TV and say words to the referee. I am so thankful to have the best dad and cook. 


Love you Mum & Dad    


Saia



3 comments:

  1. Hi Saia

    Please have another look to make sure your work isn't running off the page! I am sure your mum and dad would like to read the lovely letter you wrote to them.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thing to say about us . Keep up the great work Saia, and most of all we love you too.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about