Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

PE week 5

This week we have being doing PE first we had to do some fitness test.We started on Monday we did four fitness stuff today we did beep test today.There are my results for the beep test and the fitness test.



Vertical Jump
    M1: 2.2m
     M2: 2.5m
 or
Sit and Reach: 3.cm

Sit Ups: 3

Grip Test: 1

Beep Test: 2.6


The hardest thing would have to be the beep test that was my week point because you would have to lined up but when it stared you did,net. Get any breath that was my week point because I am not I think we do the beep test to see results. So then we can improved or fitness I have to walk around the block so I can beat score and get higher or run.

I worked successfully with others because I said keep going to them when they about to go out.
I help someone if they were struggling I would do it with them.
My actions were fine to others and my feelings were fine to others because these actively we by our self

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about