Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Summer Learning Journey Introduction - To Emma

Hello Emma my name is Saia I am a Year 8 at Hornby high school. I registered for the summer learning journey because I don't want to go down the summer slide and forget my learning and learn more stuff. I like how you can win prizes just by doing some blogging and some DLO I can't wait to do it. 


My favorite subject is science I really like to blow stuff up and do some really cool experiments.What is your favourite subject?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Saia!

    My name is Mikey. I work with Emma in the Uru Manuka Summer Learning Journey team and I'll be commenting on some of your blog posts over the summer holiday. I'm so pleased that you've registered and decided to take part in the programme! :)

    I like that you've shared your reasons for signing up - hopefully others will be encourage to join you. Science is a great subject, isn't it? I remember loving it when I was at school too. Do you get to do lots of science experiments at Hornby High? My favourite subject would have to be P.E. I LOVE sports. Do you like sports?

    I'm sure Emma's told you but remember, the programme officially begins on Monday (December 16th) so be sure to check out the Week 1 activities on the website then. In the meantime, have a go at some of the teaser week activities.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about