Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

HagleyPark

On a sunny day mum thought that we should go to Hagley Park, I said that it would great idea so we pack up everything that we need. We drove to Hagley Park trying to find a car park the good thing is that we found pretty easy we got out of the vehicle. Ready to go for a nice walk I brought my scooter with me and my sister mum was just walking we were going go on a dirt rocks but it will be hard for us because we had scooter. So we went on different way it was a great while mum was walking she found a rock it was the Facebook rock that you paint and hide. While we were waiting I was looking at the great view we cross over the crosswalk we walk about 1 hour close to 2 hours it was a great time. We got back to the car and had some water we were sitting in the car mum went to quickly see some houses we were ready to go my sister got hungry after the walk she wanted to try the new Krispy creme donut I had a little bit of it and I said it taste like couplands mum agreed with me. 





4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about