Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

The Sheep Pig Task Week 3

What type of  heart do you think Fly has to accept Babe into the family?
 She will have a great heart because she let Babe be her mother even tho the mother is a sheep dog she still accept him.Also she didént call him stupid or dumb she said that your are clever animal he would be happy that he got people that dont  bully him.

How to you think the other animals feel seeing Babe living with the dog? They might think that he is wolf so they will be scared because wolf kills the animals and they are not polite.Maybe they will think that the sheep dogs are nice because they are letting the pig sleep in there home.


What are some feelings you think Babe has now a family? He would've been happy now he is got a mum and some brothers/Sisters. He has now got company he not lonely he got family they accept even tho he is a pig not a sheep dog the mum is helping to be a sheep pig. 


Write about a time you felt lonely then got accept? When I was little I missed my mum and I was sitting by my self. I was crying but some kids came said are you okay they chaired me up and we played on the playground It made me happy I was exited when we were playing on the playground.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDQw21ntR64 Here is link what Sheep dogs do to help the farmer.




Image result for Sheepdog for the sheep
Image result for Sheepdog for the sheep

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai, great start Saia. I am pleased to see you working so hard when you come back for Literacy time. Keep it up and I look forward to seeing this work completed.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about