Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

Reading Task week 8

How do you think riki is feeling about going to new school?
Riki was shy he didn't now anyone he had no friends.


How do you know he feels that way.

Because got no friends he is shy and it also says it in the book that he is shy.



Write about time when you felt nervous about new situation.


When I was 5 went to primary school called Sock burn. I never had any friends and is was shy took some days to make some friends  when I keep growing up. I got more friends there year that I changed classroom but now if changed school I wasn't shy because I now can make friends.



Pene raku-pencil Image result for pencil
Pene-penImage result for pen

Pukapuka-BookImage result for book


Matawa-ClockImage result for clock
Turu-ChairImage result for chair
Tepu-TeskImage result for table
Rorohiko-ComputerImage result for gaming computer


Peke-School bagImage result for school bag nike
Papama-whiteboardImage result for whiteboard
Tauria-studentImage result for student
Kaiako-teacherImage result for teacher cartoon







DLO

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai and well done Saia on your first reading blog post. I like how you related the book about Riki to your own experiences at a new school.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about