Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

DTE Blog

I have being doing 2 terms of DTE digital tech and has been very interesting I have learned a lot of these two terms.

Term 1 first digital tech we had to use source called Gamefroot. Gamefroot is app where you can make games it was very easy source to make game we got told to do make game from gamefroot. I didn't make my game I didn't get time to make it it was fun to make game.This term we did'ent because corona virus came and we had to go to home due to the virus.But before corona virus we were working on this source called App lab we had to be in team. I was with Cody,and I we were team after lock down we came back and me and Cody thought that we will make app about corona virus because it is around the world it is bad pandemic still right around the word.We made this to help people to keep safe and be healthy in case it come back it has been fun terms I will do it next term.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Saia!

    You have done a really great job with Cody in developing your app - you both should feel really great! It would have been great to see a bit more of a critique on the entire semester to show your learning, however overall, this is a really good post. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about