Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Hauroa Heath

Today we have being told to blog about stuff about Haruoa I will be answering  questions about Hauroa.

A conclusion on what the Whare tapa what is and how it Illustrates Hauroa?It means the four walls of the house if one goes down that means your not healthy they have sustainability if you have four walls that hasn't collapsed that means you are very healthy.


How did you participle during this lesson?I did ok I need to answer some questions more than be quiet I would like to answer some questions about the topic we are leaning I have worked with some new people in the class I have met them.



What is the currtle state of your Hauroa?Mine is great I have met some new people trying out new stuff in class I have being playing sports, Running around the field, Doing some fitness,  Walking around I have being doing lot of fitness.I have being talking to family, Talking to friends, Finding some new friends to talk, I have great talk with family, I have some great friends.Sometimes I need a growth mid-seat.





I have being talking to family
Talking to friends
FInding some new friends to talk
I have great talk with famliy
I have some great friends
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about