Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

Reoulutiton Tour

On Tuesday morning I walked to class I peak out of the window first period was Revolution Tour In my brain I have seen that name before I just remember that they came last year to the school.I couldn't wait until thbe bell few minutes the bell rang we put our bags in our class then when back outside. Lined up we silent walked to the hall waiting in our line there were 7,8,9,10 we went into the hall I took seat waiting until it is going to start.The Revolution group is all about anti-Bullying the owner of the band is Reggie he is professional saxophone he had professional dances after that 1 hour and they went

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about