Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I AM SAIA

I AM SAIA
I am someone who wants to play professional basketball.
I wonder if I will be basketball player.
I hear a ball bouncing across the court.
I see other players on the court.
I want to be in a professional basketball team.
I am someone who wants to play professional basketball.
I pretend to be in professional  basketball team
I feel the pressure when I am playing basketball
I touch the ball while I bouncing the ball
I worry that I wouldn’t be able to make it to  basketball team
I cry out of winning
I am someone who wants to be a basketball player
I understand if it is hard to get in a professional club
I say let’s go
I dream to join professional team
I try to get in professional team
I hope that I will be professional basketball player
I am Saia

-       Saia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about