Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Ice cream








Ice cream


I can just taste goody goody gum drops there were lollies in the cream when you eat the lollies the were
cold  but when you eat the lollies it gets chewing and it is like bubblegum. But with ice cream.
In it there were there different colours of lollies there was red,green,orange,purple, the ice cream look like
mint ice cream but it not mint ice cream it just look like mint ice cream.









I just tasted some delicious creamy ice cream it tasted like it was from Mr whippy melted creamy
milkshake that has no ice cream just cream in it but still can tasted the ice cream when I put in my mouth
I just got brain freeze in my head it's like have ice in my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about