Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

my birthday


I hear a noise what do you think it is the noise. It's my birthday on Sunday I just turn 10 I invited Coby, Cody, Chris, Brad, and Sione, when they came to the birthday I got ready I had to get  the ice. Then I got the fizzy drinks my mum made light saber out of pool nodes she put sticky tape on the light saber. The games were pie face wet head there was a water slide after that was dad cooking on the barbecue.Dad was cooking meat chicken burgers after that my dad got the water slide. We got our toggles on for the water slide Cody was playing wet head after that Coby went to the water slide.Then we had a race on the water slide Coby won the race I was so close to win the race but I had to go faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about