Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

my holidays

Have you played  a xbox one before? I played with my friends on xbox one using the internet. When I joined the party they were frustrated because of the lag.   It was on Saturday and I played for two hours. After that my hands got sore so I took a break. I got a big drink of water and made me a ham with cheese sandwich then I went back on the xbox one. My xbox one was as hot as a fireplace. I was playing Need for Speed Pursuit with my friends. We raced against each other, I was second in the race. After that my dad had a try by himself. He couldn’t even move so I helped him but then he gave up. There were six people in the race, I kept crashing into the other cars. I am allowed to play when I have done my homework. Mostly I play for one hour because I get bored but I can’t play everyday.  When  I turn my xbox one off  I just play with my sister, Alexia or I rush out to the trampoline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about