Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

What is about my poster?

 Hi my name is Saia I am student from Hornby High School I am 14 years old.I am half New Zealand and half Tongan I was born here in Christchurch New Zealand I am half Tongan because my father was born in Tongan and fan of Tonga team and the All backs.My mum was born here in New Zealand I have put natives birds on the poster and native trees around New Zealand and Wakito river the top picture is my career of my life is to play for pro leagues e sports R6(Rainbow Six Siege)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about