Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

Art reflection

 Over the past weeks we have being doing some art like Hannah Hoch is Germany artist that does like Wiemar period means like when you get some random images and make them wired example lets say I have human then I get some animals eyes for the human or the leg I put spoons on it.That what she was most popular then here wired,crazy art, art we had to make three photographs using Hannah Hoch techniques. For my first one as you can see I have plane but I removed the back wing to a shark tail then in the middle you can see shark fin after that thought for the front of the plane. I will remove and and put animal so I thought I will get shark face.Then I put a ocean for the background because it is plane and flying over the Atlantic ocean to there destination this what Hannah Hock would do make weird,funky,and not normal.My other I made about android play games on my phone so I thought that will get and remove stuff and change how Hannah Hock would do.I cut out the legs for the android legs and make them wired so I would search up some forks making weird then I took the head off and search up dog head to make look wired and some think normal you wouldn't see in real life I think the idea was pretty cool having half robot,forks,dog head or face.The last one design for my photograph was human but I took the eyes off and got earth so I replace her eyes with earth and then the other eyes I thought I change and not make it the same so I got mars and put it down those were all design.The images had to be copy right all these images are copy right we had to use site called remove bg it's when you insert images and it will take the back ground out for you this site was useful because some of the images I did'ent want the images. The other source that I used was Pixel bay is source where you can find images that copy right and have some beautiful images.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your images Saia. They are really like how creative they are. The one that I like the most is the shark plane. I like how creative it is combing the plane with a shark. How did you get the idea? Some advise for next time is to maybe read it over. But overall good job.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about