Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

Learning Story

People smart: For this goal I was listen to Jaden ideas about what should we do. I was listening to my partner when we were working on the decades slides.

Active learner: For this goal I didn't say that I couldn't do it I said I practice more.


Learning Smart: For this goal when I was away or didn't know what do I would ask someone In my group or the teacher what to do.


Thinking Smart: For this goal when I have fished on my work then I would reflect on my learning on to my blog.


Cybersmart: For this goal I was doing music task and if the wasn't looking I would still be doing my task.


My favorite task was when we had to do decades it was all about how music was in the decades we had to start. At 1910 to 2010 we had to choose the popular music and the popular type  of music in those decades.When we had done that we had chose the most popular people for those decades. My buddy was Jayden When it was complete I moved to another task here is my link to the music decades  slides.



My other favorite task when we did band bios we had to choose band that is from New Zealand when you have pick you band you had to write their stage name and their band name mine was six60.After that we had to research how much awards they have won then we had to research about instring fact about the band

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about